Relax during a variety of activities on or below deck or during stimulating conversations with your fellow travellers. And during our many different stops, you will have plenty of time to get to know the country and its people better, no matter whether on your own or on one of our guided excursions. Whatever you want to do during your trip, we look forward to helping you make the most of it.
The languages on board our A-ROSA VIVA are English and German.
Amenities & Facilities
Les Andelys / Vernon
Vernon / Paris
All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
Standard terms and conditions apply
Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.
2 Bed Outside Cabin Deck 1 (Cabin A)
14 Oct 2021
A-ROSA Premium all-inclusive:
- FullboardPlus: extensive breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, additional embarkation snack and tea and coffee hour. On many cruises, seasonal supplements such as a midnight snack
- High-quality drinks included throughout the day: tea, coffee and coffee specialities, soft drinks, beers, sparkling wine and a selection of wines, cocktails and long drinks. Also, besides the lunch and dinner hours. Exceptions are specialities subject to surcharges and champagne.
- English-speaking travel and hotel management on our international ships
- Free use of the on-board facilities such as sauna and fitness room
- Transfer between railway station¹ or airport² and ship
- 15% discount on treatments in our SPA-ROSA
- Bathroom amenities and bathrobe in the cabin
- Onboard entertainment
- Port charges
*at least one parent or adult with parental consent in the cabin, only valid with the "Premium all inclusive" rate and for the cruise portion of the journey.
Bonus Offer: Save up to EUR600 per cabin.
For two people in one cabin, you will receive a double super early booking discount of EUR400 and an additional holidayPLUS saving of EUR200 per cabin when you book by 30th April 2021.
Meals and drinks not specified
Anything of a personal nature